Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Senior Pictures

Just wanted to share a couple of the senior pictures I took for some of the 2012 seniors! Senior picture photo-shoots are one of my favorites because it's all up to the model on what he/she wants, wears, etc. Here's some samples! Enjoy!

                                                      Nicole, Bonney Eagle High School

                                                         Kaelyn, Westbrook High School

                                                      Samantha, Westbrook High School
                                                          Matt, Westbrook High School

All my models are gorgeous! I did quite a few more but I just wanted to share a few! Thank you to all my models for being so easy to work with! Congratulations on your senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment